- ~ Premium blend of human grade probiotics and prebiotics including strains of Lactococcus, Saccharomyces, Bifidobacterium and lactobacillus
- ~ Essential Mineral Complex (including Zinc, Manganese, Cobalt, Selenium)
- ~ Organic Acid blend (including malic acid, citric acid)
- ~ Aged Magnesium Oil (including Magnesium Chloride, colloidal Ormus, dead sea salts)
- ~ Phytonutrients derived from organic, Australian grown, seasonal produce
- ~ Kelp Extract
- ~ Kombucha Culture
- ~ 5 Mushroom Complex
- ~ Premium Organic Raw Honey
- ~ Concentrated Sea Minerals
- ~ Beetroot and Turmeric Nutrient Extract
- ~ Proprietary blend of 30 Premium 0rganic Herbs Extract: (including Spirulina, Liquorice root, Gotu Kola and Ginger root, Aloe Vera, Hawthorn Berries, Mugwort, Dandelion Root …)
All Lifeforce Probiotics are fermented for a period of 4-6 weeks and during his period the specific benefical microbes listed have tasks to perform in the conversion of the probiotic nutrients into essential compounds, (i.e. amino acids, enzymes and vitamins). The final probiotic product is likely to contain all of the species listed.
Note: Extraction of nutrients occurs before inclusion in the fermentation. No solid material is included in the final fermentation of Lifeforce Probiotics - Balance.
Dosage: Take 10ml daily (minimum). For best results take 10ml first thing in the morning, allowing 20 minutes before breakfast; and 10ml right before going to sleep.
Storage: Avoid direct sunlight, store at 10-38C. No need to keep in refrigerator.
Yeast can form on the top of the liquid as a white fleck (or thicker cover) under certain storage conditions. This beneficial yeast is not harmful to swallow and can be removed (if desired) by straining the contents.
Lifeforce Probiotics are not medicines and are only intended to provide a nutritional and biological food supplementation.
Warning: There may be some allergic reaction to the probiotics and it should disappear after a few days. If the syptoms persists, please consult your GP for advise.
Symptoms that may arise from the use of the probiotic
Every individual will responds differently to the probiotic because of their life history. Some of the possible side-effects are:
- Detoxification (this can be through the bowel, urine andor skin)
- Nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, vomiting and a short period of Fever, often associated with detoxification
- Constipation, that is often associated with the release of old and bound-up waste matter from the gut intestinal tract.
These side effects are an outcome of the healing process and can be natural reactions to poor gut health and a toxic overload.